01 Dec Save With Global Freight Audit, Freight Payment Services
As a valued new customer, your business will receive up to a $1,000 credit towards programming performed for your account through March 31. See further details below this blog post.*
Interested? Please complete this short form to learn more.
REQUEST YOUR $1,000 In SPECIAL SAVINGS
After you complete the form, an SSI employee will contact you promptly to answer any questions you have about this program. Further, we can discuss the benefits of working with SSI, an industry trailblazer with more than 30 years of global freight audit and freight payment services.
This $1,000 of free programming will accelerate your business to even greater savings down the road. In fact, SSI customers save an average of $62,000 a month. This remarkable savings does not include the additional tens-of-thousands of dollars saved operationally by SSI customers who apply the knowledge they gain via our SSIconnect platform business-intelligence resources.
CUSTOM FREIGHT AUDIT SERVICES
Freight audit and parcel audit services from SSI provide valuable savings and are customized to meet the unique needs of your global supply chain.
Few companies have the employees, time, or expertise to analyze every freight and parcel invoice in-house. Some companies resort to spot-checking invoices, which is a grueling task requiring countless hours of manpower. Whether you have been conducting spot checks, or haven’t been auditing any freight invoices, you will find the hard-dollar savings from SSI freight audit services to be remarkable.
SSI performs a comprehensive audit of all freight charges and contractually guaranteed services for every mode of transportation used in your global supply chain. Validating the rate charged is essential and so is verifying whether the charge itself should have been assessed in the first place.
For speed and accuracy, our systems are optimized to receive carrier freight bills and parcel invoices via Electronic Data Integration (EDI). However, we also accept electronic flat files or documentation from your carriers and 3PLs, when necessary. Whether electronic or paper, your documents are readily available and retrievable so that you may view, share, and retain important invoice information instantaneously.
GLOBAL, MULTI MODAL FREIGHT AUDITS
- Freight charges
- Duplicate billings
- Incorrect DIM billing
- Lift gate charges
- Late deliveries
- Residential surcharges
- Other accessorial charges
- Invalid/Fraudulent invoices
- Service failures
- Base rate errors
- Billing discrepancies
- Manifested vs. billed weights
- Erroneous Currency Conversions
- Fuel Surcharges
- Carrier compliance to contractual obligations
- Other billing mistakes
SSI will also review the addendums, small-print references, and custom services negotiated with each carrier.
With SSI freight audit services, you can be confident that all charges are in compliance with the established rules and contractually agreed-to parameters within your carrier contracts. The process is fully transparent and you can easily drill down to individual invoices via our SSIconnect online portal. Whenever a charge deviates from the established rules, SSI will take exception to those discrepancies and errors. Contact SSI to learn more about our global freight audit services.
INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT PAYMENT SERVICES
After completing a best-in-class freight audit, SSI will pay your global freight invoices, as well. We process freight bills from multiple languages, in the world’s most traded currencies.
- CAD Canadian Dollar
- AUD Australian Dollar
- AED UAE Dirhams
- CHF Swiss Franc
- CNH Chinese Renminbi
- CNY Chinese Renminbi
- CZK Czech Koruna
- DKK Danish Kroner
- EUR Euro
- GBP British Pound
- HKD Hong Kong Dollar
- HUF Hungary Forint
- ILS Israeli Shekel
- INR Indian Rupees
- JPY Japanese Yen
- RW Korean Won
- MYR Malaysian Ringgits
- MXN Mexican Peso
- MAD Morocco Durham
- NOK Norwegian Kroner
- NZD New Zealand Dollar
- PLN Polish Zloty
- QAR Qatari Rial
- RON Romanian Leu
- RUB Russian Rubles
- SAR Saudi Riyals
- SEK Swedish Kroner
- SGD Singapore Dollar
- THB Thailand Baht
- TRY Turkish Lira
- USD United States Dollar
- ZAR South African Rand
There is no reason for your accounts payable team to process and pay hundreds of carrier invoices from around the world. Our streamlined freight-payment service makes quick work of what is a slow, cumbersome headache when managed in-house.
With SSI freight payment services, you save money, reduce administrative burdens from your operations and AP teams, and maintain positive relations with your carriers as we issue their payments in a timely manner.
BENEFITS OF SSI FREIGHT PAYMENT SOLUTIONS
- Hard-Dollar Savings – Accurate, timely payments are made after every invoice is thoroughly audited
- Soft-Dollar Savings – Reduces in-house hassles and administrative costs in operations and finance
- Clarity – Total transparency pinpoints where your dollars are in the payment process
- Certainty – Financial controls to ensure your funds are secure and never co-mingled
- Precision – Ability to age your payments based on carrier terms
- Goodwill – Vendor relations and supply chain management are enhanced as bills are paid in a timely manner
I encourage you to take advantage of our special freight audit and freight payment savings program – contact SSI now to learn more.
NEW SERVICES FROM SSI
SSI is committed to helping you save money and improve efficiencies. Ask about these valuable new services.
- Parcel contract optimization services
- LTL cost management
- Transportation management services
- Claims management
* The special savings program is a limited-time offer and only available to new SSI customers who sign a freight audit and freight payment service agreement between December 1, 2020 and January 31, 2021. A credit of up to $1,000 will be applied to billable programming hours through March 31, 2021. There is a limit of one (1) $1,000 programming credit per new customer. The credit is only for SSI programming and may not be applied to other SSI services.