Freight Payment Services
Quick, accurate freight-bill payments enhance supply chain performance
After completing a best-in-class freight audit, SSI will pay your global freight invoices, as well. We process freight bills from multiple languages, in the world’s most traded currencies.
There is no reason for your accounts payable team to process and pay hundreds of carrier invoices from around the world. Our streamlined freight-payment service makes quick work of what is a slow, cumbersome headache when managed in-house.
With SSI freight payment services you save money, reduce administrative burdens from your operations and AP teams, and maintain positive relations with your carriers as we issue their payments in a timely manner.
Supported Payment Modes
- Wire transfer
- Credit card
Receive Total Transparency with SSI Freight Payment Services
From initial fund transfers to final carrier payments, at SSI we provide you with full visibility and instant updates of where your dollars are in the payment life cycle. Our solution helps you know exactly when, where, and how much was paid. With clarity and efficiency, the SSI global freight payment process will save you time and money.
Benefits of SSI Freight Payment Solutions:
• Hard-Dollar Savings – Accurate, timely payments are made after every invoice is thoroughly audited
• Soft-Dollar Savings – Reduces in-house hassles and administrative costs in operations and finance
• Clarity – Total transparency pinpoints where your dollars are in the payment process
• Certainty – Financial controls to ensure your funds are secure and never co-mingled
• Precision – Ability to age your payments based on carrier terms
• Goodwill – Vendor relations and supply chain management are enhanced as bills are paid in a timely manner
Freight Payment Services by SSI Provide Peace of Mind
SSI is familiar with thousands of US and global carriers with whom we routinely pay invoices.
The SSI remittance statement that accompanies each of your payments will itemize invoice numbers and display proper notations for all reductions in payment
With SSI as your payment solutions provider, your team will save countless hours by no longer having to answer frequent calls from carrier’s accounts receivable personnel to discuss reconciliation matters or late payments.